Lenny Dykstra going to prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lenny Dykstra going to prison

Most of you probably remember him(played mostly for the Mets and Phillies).A tough,scrappy ball player that had alot of talent.We'll see how well he performs behind bars.Him and some guys were leasing high-end vehicles and selling them.Judge gave him 3 years(Grand theft auto).At one point he owed $31 million,but only had $50,000 in assets.Damn shame,I loved the way he played the game.
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

I saw that. Sad news!

Comment

I never liked the guy. To me he was a dirty player. He had a bad reputation in the clubhouses too. But he was a sparkplug with a lot of talent.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I never liked the guy because he played for Filthadelphia..Theres alot more hes done than the car deal. The Las Vegas Review Journal ran a 2 page story on him a few months back and hes like Barry Switzer...pure garbage white trash.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
          I never liked the guy because he played for Filthadelphia..Theres alot more hes done than the car deal. The Las Vegas Review Journal ran a 2 page story on him a few months back and hes like Barry Switzer...pure garbage white trash.

lmao on the analogy!OWho sucks
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

reeltime.............its 6:29 p.m thursday and ou STILL sucks.

Comment

I once heard that the only thing that keeps Texas from falling into the Gulf is that OU sucked. Don't know if it is true or not.
              Beandaddy

Comment

Dykstra has been running scams for years and it finally caught up to him. I remember sitting in a doc office a couple years ago and reading an article about how brilliant he was in the stock market and how he was "selling" his stock advice...... all a scam.

Comment

lying will only get you so far till you get caught. he got caught.

Comment

What a waste,never liked him.Toooo Baaaad!!!
                    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
                    X