Manning Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning Released

After 14 years, record-setting quarterback says emotional goodbye to franchise and its fans. Manning says he's progressing physically.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

If the Texans could sign him I'd make a futures bet on them in the Super Bowl at 12/1.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
      If the Texans could sign him I'd make a futures bet on them in the Super Bowl at 12/1.
      The Texans have got to look appealing to Manning. Theyve got all the tools to make it all the way if he was under center.

I have absolutely ZERO confidence in Schaub. Hes mediocre at best and hes also a pu$$y.

Comment

Manning doesn't look appealing to anyone. Too many surgeries hang up the shoulder pads its Eli's turn.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

sad day for the Colts fans. AFC south is the suckiest division in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
            Manning doesn't look appealing to anyone. Too many surgeries hang up the shoulder pads its Eli's turn.
            Dont be surprised if he comes back strong to make you eat those words....

Comment

Peyton will have teams line up for him. I like Eli; he's the LUCKIEST sob plahying QB in the history of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post

What he said!
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I agree with 45 ACP-the Texans need a leader QB and Schaub aint it. Peyton would be a one pony run, but he'd do better than Schaub IMO.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

phootball...let's go fishin'!
                    Last edited by dbarham; March 8, 2012, 03:08 PM.
                    "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Gonna be a titan most likely
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

my son says he is going to Arizona or Denver we shall see

Comment

looking like denver right now. who knows.

Comment

If he goes to Denver, what will Tebow do-pose on the sideline?
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                            X