missing the bet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing the bet

Talk about missing a play....Denver just went from a 75-1 odds last week to win the Super Bowl to a 8-1 with Manning

I thought Tebow was their savior!!!! Ha Ha. Another one hit wonder.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I have always wondered, if you made the bet prior to the odds changing do they honor the original odds?
      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
        I have always wondered, if you made the bet prior to the odds changing do they honor the original odds?

yes

Comment

If Tebow was smart he would convert to tight end and catch passes from Peyton. Manning would keep Timmy T in the league for a few more years at least...maybe even get him a ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
            Yes they do; no diff than a point spread that moves.

Comment

Working...
            X