Opening night of baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening night of baseball

Hey coachlaw are you watching the cardinals? Lohse has a no hitter going on thru 7! In the first game of the new Miami ball.park!

Still hard to see Lance Berkman in that Cardinal uni.

Comment

Oh I know! Trader!

Comment

I just saw berkman! I didn't realize he was playing 1st base again.

Comment

Originally posted by mjh View Post
          I just saw berkman! I didn't realize he was playing 1st base again.

well they had a no name playing first base but he went to the west coast so that opened up the spot for berkman to play 1st again.

Comment

Originally posted by mjh View Post
            Oh I know! Trader!
            Did you mean, "Traitor"?

Remember, he waived his no trade clause to help the club when he got sent to the Yankees. Then he offered to come back at a big discount the next year. Houston said, "Not interested." So he signed with the most storied club in the NL for $2 million more than he offered to the 'Stros, and had a better season than even Prince Albert. After all the good he did here, you call him a traitor?

I wasn't watching because I don't have cable anymore. My local bar had karioke night. UGH! So I came home and listened to it on KMOX AM and watched the screen on yahoo sports. 'Twas an awesome game, especially considering Lohse is our #4 pitcher.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Coach come on you tell me Berk played with is heart for us ..LOL just like Oswart they didnt want to be here !
              Hey but we got Carlos Lee !!! LMAO !!!
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                Coach come on you tell me Berk played with is heart for us ..LOL just like Oswart they didnt want to be here !
                Hey but we got Carlos Lee !!! LMAO !!!
                For a few more months then lee is gone
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                  Did you mean, "Traitor"?

Remember, he waived his no trade clause to help the club when he got sent to the Yankees. Then he offered to come back at a big discount the next year. Houston said, "Not interested." So he signed with the most storied club in the NL for $2 million more than he offered to the 'Stros, and had a better season than even Prince Albert. After all the good he did here, you call him a traitor?

I wasn't watching because I don't have cable anymore. My local bar had karioke night. UGH! So I came home and listened to it on KMOX AM and watched the screen on yahoo sports. 'Twas an awesome game, especially considering Lohse is our #4 pitcher.

the games are on the innerwebz coach. bootleg the signal on the lap top. let me know if you need a good site for watching them.

Comment

Carlos Lee hit a home run Coach On opening day!!!!LOL
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Thanks for the offer Gilbert, but I don't have a cable modem either. I used to watch the games on MLBTV via the cable modem. Now I'm just on my aircard and it's too slow for me to watch games. I can't even really watch youtube videos. Took my computer 20 minutes to download Vic's video tribute that Bert put up. But hey, I'm saving $120 a month with no cable.
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                      X