Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petrino fired??

WTH???

For having a good looking, 25 year old mistress???

You could've fired every U.S. President (except the current one because...), most every President of major corps, Robalo many times, for doing that.....what bunch of crap.

Correct JT.

Maybe he shouldn't have "hired" her on University money and just used his own-the cheapskate. She was with him when he crashed his Harley and said to cops he was alone (whoops). His uck fup only cost him his job and his wife (meaning at least half his $) and don't forget Jessica will now sue his azz. (of course she'll make mega-bucks posing nekkid for Playboy plus a tell-all book deal). I couldn't find any "good" pics of her darn it!! Just ones where she's wearing clothes.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
      ...Maybe he shouldn't have "hired" her on University money and .....
      And POTUS have not been doing that either?

I think because he lied to the higher ups is the reason .... ahh well ... another SEC team will pick him up next year
      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

He is a d bag...he proved that in earlier instances when he was in the NFLif it walks like a duck...talks like a duck then odds are he is a d bag

Comment

Who gives a rats ask.....
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I just wanna see nekkid pics of Jessica-Volleyball chicks are usually hot and she looks purdy darn good.

Ryno-we talking Arkansas-any state with a town named "Toadsuck" is a d bag state anyway-look at all the inbreeding and where Bubba Teeth first originated. Arkansas makes East Texas look civil.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Most university conracts include a moral turpitude clause. I'm guessing his had one. I wish we could have our politicians held to the same standards. Anyone ever wonder what happened to Terry Bowden?
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Terry Bowden-that is like asking what would happen if an aggie jumped off the UT Tower? Answer: Who farging would care.

Comment

I was simply alluding to the fact that the situations were similar. Caught cheatin', got fired. Auburn kept that very hush hush though.
                  From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

He dint hire his hooker to work at Auburn like Petrino did. Petrino paid her $20k upfront-"boner bonus" I guess?

Comment

Now the girl resigned from the University.I wonder why she would do something like that?,dumb arse.Actually,I guess she was'nt so stupid getting that 20k up front.Not bad for a few months on the JOB.
                      TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Working...
                      X