Baad Asaassss
    Attached Files

Originally posted by JT View Post
    On the new cover of SI.

Baad Asaassss
    A true billy bad asss
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

He's throwing our gang sign JT!A living legend on the field.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Earl is the man,He has had some bad muscular problems for years, real bad stuff! That ought to be a good read!
        West Bay Sensai...

Comment

What up Smacker !
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I was too young to remeber EC, but the Youtube vids of him are insane. EC would bury his helmet in your chest if you were in his way.

I came in a little later during the "House of Pain" years.

Comment

Best player ever ever ever six dudes rode him into the inzone who else can or has done that.Luv Luv ya blue.Im gettin emmotional darn Im old.I just told some one today that the best of football has already hapened and used Earl as a example.

Comment

I don't even like football, but he was incredible.
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                  I don't even like football, but he was incredible.
                  WTF??? how can anyone not like football?

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                    WTF??? how can anyone not like football?
                    'Cause I'm a pinko! C'mon JT, you haven't figured that out yet?!
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I remember when Bum brought him to the Saints and we had him, George Rogers, and Hokie Gajan in the backfield running the Power I behind Kenny Stabler. Dad took me to a game and the Aint's were deep in their own territory. Earl broke loose for a 70 yard run. Nobody was around him when he hit the 20. He was sailing. It was an incredible run. Suddenly Earl pulled up, dropped the ball and went down. The other team got the ball back and we went down in defeat. I remember dad looked at me after the event and he said, "You just saw the last great run Campbell will ever make. He's a legend, but I'm pretty sure he's done." He was.
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I remember that run. I think it was on a Monday night. He also was caught from behind in that game which never happened. I looked at my buddies and saidwhat your Dad said..... Earl is done.

I knew and played with Earl, Tim and Steve when they first intergrated schools in Tyler back when I was in the 8th grade. Earl could have gone straight to the NFL from John Tyler High School and wouldve set every college record there was had DKR not used the wishbone.

Comment

I remember seeing him around Campus-geez, he was a stocky SOB.
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                          X