Wandy traded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wandy traded

Not sure to who yet but he just said his goodbyes and exited the dugout!! I think he is a pirate
    MANVEL MOB

Yea I saw that! If its the pirates he will be in a pennant race!

Comment

Originally posted by mjh View Post
      Yea I saw that! If its the pirates he will be in a pennant race!
      Yeah but pirates will peter out! Especially with wandy throwing every 5 th day
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

I know he was our best pitcher, but when he said he wanted to negotiate only in Spanish, I would have said 'okay, but we will pay you only in Pesos'

Comment

ok now trade Cordero he is way too old for this new era!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
            Not sure to who yet but he just said his goodbyes and exited the dugout!! I think he is a pirate
            I have been pulling for Lefty since he came here. He never really got over the hump but chewed up alot of innings while he was here.
            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

I am excited about the Astros, Jeff Luhnow seems to building a dynasty. Moore might take 1st base away from Wallace. What is going to happen to Brad Mills ?

I Hate the Al / DH but I guess I have to learn to like it.

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                I have been pulling for Lefty since he came here. He never really got over the hump but chewed up alot of innings while he was here.
                yeah just gets flustered too easy ! I am the same way heheheheh good luck Wandy elsewhere!!!!!!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by KennyWayne View Post
                  I am excited about the Astros, Jeff Luhnow seems to building a dynasty. Moore might take 1st base away from Wallace. What is going to happen to Brad Mills ?

I Hate the Al / DH but I guess I have to learn to like it.
                  I like what I am seeing. Cant wait to have the red sox and yankees here every year.
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

I think they are going to trade Brad Mills too ...there are a couple younger minor league manager prospects out there too. I think they traded 2 batboys for a bucket of balls and a batting practice cage lol

Comment

Cleaning house. The team will be productive, but it is going to take a few years. Wandy needs to get into a roll that does not require him to throw every five days. I am not saying that he is not a good pitcher, but he should be a long reliever. Go get em Wandy and good luck in your new role.

Go stros...
                      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

I think what Wandy needs is a pennant race and a few extra runs on the scoreboard. Its tough being on a major league mound with minor leaguers trying to score runs for you. He will be fine as a starter.

Comment

I need to call my pirates ,gawd not wandey. Geez he suks baf
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                            I need to call my pirates ,gawd not wandey. Geez he suks baf
                            Wandys da man he is gonna pitch against the stros Sunday we will shell him
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                              Wandys da man he is gonna pitch against the stros Sunday we will shell him
                              I hope so. I will be tunning in to see what happens.
                              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                              X