No announcement yet.

Astros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't win all of the time. Astros fan all my life and seen it all and will continue to support the home team. Who was announced as interim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

. But the boys still love coming to the game.
      sigpic

Comment

Right on
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
          All of y'all can just talk all the crap about them you want, I still sport my orange blue star cap and will tell the day I die . We will rebuild and yes it will take some time to get back to being a team like Coach Law's team . When we get it back together don't come back jumping on the wagon !
          not crap, truth. i am a fan and will enjoy wathing the rebuilding. as the Texans have and Rockets are, the Astros will build a winning team in the AL.

Comment

Originally posted by Hesser View Post
            not crap, truth. i am a fan and will enjoy wathing the rebuilding. as the Texans have and Rockets are, the Astros will build a winning team in the AL.
            Ok now there's three of us !

Comment

You know I bleed orange!! Astros por vida essay
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

astros suck but I keep watching.

Comment

Astro's fan till the day I die. The coach did the best he could with what he had to work with. Now he deserves the break and get on with a team with a fighting chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by BayPounder View Post
                    Astro's fan till the day I die. The coach did the best he could with what he had to work with. Now he deserves the break and get on with a team with a fighting chance of winning.
                    Anothet one sweet

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                      Suck ? I remember you going threw the line twice and getting two shirts FREE, that didn't suck ! LoL !
                      yep ,they suck. i was still at the game supporting my team though! and it was six shirts.lol
                      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                        yep ,they suck. i was still at the game supporting my team though! and it was six shirts.lol
                        Sweet
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

nice

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                            2 3 6 its still cheeting lol

Comment

They suck something awful but they're our team an I'm a fan for life. I'll just keep watchin and hoping something good happens.. I've managed to stop freaking out about it though -- good things take time to happen.
                              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                              X