No announcement yet.

NFL opening day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go suck it cowgirl fan.And go suck it too Bud adams and all those titius fans. Im staying with my team till the end if we suck or not.We have been down so long we can onlY go up!! I will give you props when you have a good team but with never root for you. I will only root against you. And I respect you more if you hate us just as much! Thats just the way it is. BTW thanks cowgirl fan for screwing up our #1 tailgating party because you cant afford a bus ticket on the Valley Transit to Jerry World to go root for your holy team. So go suck it CGF. And suck it too FP10 you are suppose to be a Bucks Fan.. All in good fun. Gonna be a good season ya never know!! GALD THE SEASON IS HERE.
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mjh View Post
      Well I will tell you this. I have been a Cowboy fan from a little boy through the winning and the losing so don't put everybody on the category you are talking about. I am also a Texan fan because I live here in Houston but a Cowboy fan at heart so you can't really say all cowboy fans are like you say.
      I just made him mad... lmao typical oneway cowboy hater... can throw **** but can't receive it... lmao
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
        Go suck it cowgirl fan.And go suck it too Bud adams and all those titius fans. Im staying with my team till the end if we suck or not.We have been down so long we can onlY go up!! I will give you props when you have a good team but with never root for you. I will only root against you. And I respect you more if you hate us just as much! Thats just the way it is. BTW thanks cowgirl fan for screwing up our #1 tailgating party because you cant afford a bus ticket on the Valley Transit to Jerry World to go root for your holy team. So go suck it CGF. And suck it too FP10 you are suppose to be a Bucks Fan.. All in good fun. Gonna be a good season ya never know!! GALD THE SEASON IS HERE.
        Good post!
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

lol i love the season as well... let the games begin...

Comment

Love Love ya Blue ya Know That We Do !!!!!!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Re: NFL opening day

Well I will tell you this. I have been a Cowboy fan from a little boy through the winning and the losing so don't put everybody on the category you are talking about. I am also a Texan fan because I live here in Houston but a Cowboy fan at heart so you can't really say all cowboy fans are like you say.
              X2 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

NFL opening day

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
                I just made him mad... lmao typical oneway cowboy hater... can throw **** but can't receive it... lmao
                If you took that as me being mad your wrong. I don't get mad. I was just explaining how I can like both teams. Unlike a Houston fan.

Comment

no GC13 got mad lol his fruitloop response about the cowboys fans was made out of anger at me lol and this is just the 1st game... he is really going to be a fruitloop troop by the playoffs...

Comment

Its just a game boys!
                    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
                      no GC13 got mad lol his fruitloop response about the cowboys fans was made out of anger at me lol and this is just the 1st game... he is really going to be a fruitloop troop by the playoffs...
                      lol.. fruit loop??? Sounds like I pissed in your cherrios.... I am just messing with the crowd, don't take so much offense.

Cowboys still suck.....
                      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Cowboys vs Giants did I see this right? I just thought since the Texans were so great these days maybe they could be on opening night! Lol!
                        It's all about the money.

Comment

Working...
                        X