• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Texans Vs Peyton manning

Great game, JJ Watt was a superstar.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Was not pretty but it's a W. 3-0 is a nice way to start. Bring on the Titians.

Comment

Originally posted by smooth move
        we looked good in the 1st half. manning pretty well shredded our secondary in the 2nd. lucky to get out with a w. we need some help in the defensive backfield, if a quaterback of mannings caliber gets time, he'll find a open man.
        I don't think the secondary looked all that bad. The D should have had a few picks during the game on Manning. They just didn't go our way, most of the coverage schemes leave our DB's in man to man.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by smooth move
          we looked good in the 1st half. manning pretty well shredded our secondary in the 2nd. lucky to get out with a w. we need some help in the defensive backfield, if a quaterback of mannings caliber gets time, he'll find a open man.
          they were a mile high! they got winded is all they will be fine!! great game
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Texans Vs Peyton manning

Find all the latest Rotoworld fantasy sports news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

Comment

very nasty hit
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Sunday's early afternoon games are exactly the reason why the NFL is so crazy popular. Upsets, unbelievable finishes and ridiculous stat lines were just some of the highlights from a heart-stopping Week 3 of the NFL season...

I hope the cruise control doesn't quit!
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Mays was fined & may sit for an entire week & a game.

Comment

were lookin great this year
                    "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Working...
                    X