The crowd in Dallas ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The crowd in Dallas ...

There seems to be alot of bear fans in Dallas , hear the crowd everytime the bears do something ?

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Dallas sucks
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Tran Cat View Post
      Dallas sucks
      Ha!!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

lol
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Go suck it Jerry Jones and all you Cowgirl Fans!! Go get your wife beater with the fewest stains on it and hop on the Valley Transit and go watch them play. You think Jerry built Jerry World for his grass roots fans? Go there and then you will realize they really dont want you there and you are an outcast. ? Keep drinikng the Kool- Aid and thinking they accept you. P.S Texans Band wagon is at the station waiting on you to jump on come on it will be a fun ride and they will appreciate you!
          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Re: The crowd in Dallas ...

Never have been a band wagoner or a fair weather fan the BOYS will always be my team no matter wat . Tony Homo sucks Jerry needs to step away and watch from a distance. But other than that they are a good team all the animosity towards them cracks me up. I am a Cowboys fan first and a Texans fan second ! Ill root for almost any texas team though except gay&m and the Mavericks! !

Comment

So I'm the only one who noticed the bears fans in Dallas apparently lol

I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reef Drifter View Post
                So I'm the only one who noticed the bears fans in Dallas apparently lol

Hahaha no after pick it sounded like we were playin in Chicago! !!

Comment

lol!!!
                  the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cowboys.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	557917
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Jerry did not throw 5, count them 5 interceptions. Blame the problem, not Jerry. Don't get me wrong, he is the owner and is responsible for the problems but there are several problems between him and the ball. When Houston got the Texans, I became a Texans fan and have never looked back, except to LMFAO! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Here is an interesting stat from last night:
                      Orton 9/10 89 8.9 1 0 0-0
                      9 of 10 completions, 89 yards, 8.9 average, 1 TD, 0 INT, and 0 sacks for 0 yards.
                      I think I would be starting Orton next week if I were the Cowbabies.
                      Last edited by Hesser; October 2, 2012, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                        Go suck it Jerry Jones and all you Cowgirl Fans!! Go get your wife beater with the fewest stains on it and hop on the Valley Transit and go watch them play. You think Jerry built Jerry World for his grass roots fans? Go there and then you will realize they really dont want you there and you are an outcast. ? Keep drinikng the Kool- Aid and thinking they accept you. P.S Texans Band wagon is at the station waiting on you to jump on come on it will be a fun ride and they will appreciate you!
                        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                        X