i hate dallas but!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate dallas but!!

Romo has to go he is so bad..................
    MANVEL MOB

Jay Cutler is carving that azz. They play the Texans in a few weeks, no?

Comment

Re: i hate dallas but!!

Not a cowboys fan , but when your number one back only carries eleven times , you better count at least three picks from your qb

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2
      I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

i hate dallas but!!

I just got to the hotel and what the he** just happened? Did they look that bad?

Comment

The receivers were horrible, hard for me to blame Romo. I think they have an overall problem with the team that was there when Wade Phillips was fired. They should be firing malcontents and go forward, but then again J Jones controls that part of the team.

Comment

i hate dallas but!!

I don't like Dallas or Romo but that loss doesn't belong to the QB. Line play was awful. Receivers had boxing gloves on. Run game was nonexistent.

Jerry needs to fire himself as GM. Dallas is buiding or has built a great business. Bob McNair looks like he is building a champion.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
            "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Well, I am a Dallas Fan and Romo is not the problem beleive me. Hell people do you forget that Trent Dilfer has a Super Bowl ring? Romo has not had a decent front line since he's been here. Hell thats the reason he was tagged to replace Bledsoe! Romos mobilty is the only reason we have crept back into a 500 club and at least compete. Our problem stems from a jack wad named Jerry Jones and the puppets he hires to coach this team. Any coach with a set of nutz wont take this gig. We will suck until he gets a real GM and thats just the way it is.

Comment

All you Texan fans that think Scaaaaaaab is an elite QB,,,, let him play behind our line.. He would be DEAD. No fault of his own but yalls front line is awesome, our line is just that freaking pathetic.

Comment

Re: i hate dallas but!!

Originally posted by pieman View Post
                  All you Texan fans that think Scaaaaaaab is an elite QB,,,, let him play behind our line.. He would be DEAD. No fault of his own but yalls front line is awesome, our line is just that freaking pathetic.
                  He's consistent , not elite , romo is neither

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2
                  I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

well the truth is if not for Romo we would be 0-4. We a little luck will hit the 9-7 or 10-6 mark and hopefully get some help to sneak into a wildcard. The Giants have proven anything can happen from there.

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                      Romo has to go he is so bad..................
                      You don't hate Dallas LMAO... You watched the whole game and even started a thread on them... LMAO Barham you are right from fan to fan Romo needs to go... So does J.J.!!!
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Wacthing Texans go 4-0 = Chickens wings,chips and salsa
                        Waching Titans get stomped= Six pack of Busch
                        Ending week 4 watching the cowgirls totally flame out= Priceless

Everything is right in the world. Life is Good!! Go suck it Cowgirls!!
                        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

next we will hear well how many superbowls the texans been to??? thats all the ammo them worthless chit talking cowboy followers have left!! THEY SUCK why the heck would they fire wade phillips???? Dumb chit owner
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                            Wacthing Texans go 4-0 = Chickens wings,chips and salsa
                            Waching Titans get stomped= Six pack of Busch
                            Ending week 4 watching the cowgirls totally flame out= Priceless

Everything is right in the world. Life is Good!! Go suck it Cowgirls!!
                            allright RC lets do it up monday night party at your house!!! Go texans
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Gave me a laugh
                              Attached Files
                              Resident Ninja

Comment

Working...
                              X