MJH "s Fantsy football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJH "s Fantsy football

If you are in mjh ESPN Fantsy Football League ,Go look who you want from my team ,I am about to have a fire sale on the whole team . Give me a break 0-4 LMAO !!!!!
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Re: MJH "s Fantsy football

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
    If you are in mjh ESPN Fantsy Football League ,Go look who you want from my team ,I am about to have a fire sale on the whole team . Give me a break 0-4 LMAO !!!!!
    Dude your something else I have lost all games in my league there's 13 games left dude
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
      Dude your something else I have lost all games in my league there's 13 games left dude
      Who do you want to trade for is the ? Duane i didn't ask for any talk about my problems here !!!!LOL

Comment

Re: MJH "s Fantsy football

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
        Who do you want to trade for is the ? Duane i didn't ask for any talk about my problems here !!!!LOL
        You gotta make moves to get anywhere how many did u pickup on waivers last night?? Lay the taaka down and watch yo teams
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

And what do you think im trying to do mr. football duh MAKE MOVES ..... Just like i thought there isnt one person on my soory team you want .....Come on man !!!!

Comment

Working...
          X