That's a WINNER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a WINNER!

It was always magnificent to hear Jack Buck say those words. And somewhere up there, he's saying them again. Cards defeat Braves 6-3. Now they move onto the real playoffs. I don't know if they have the stones to win the World Series again this year, but they're in. Thanks Dad for encouraging my love of baseball through being a 4th generation Cards fan.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Infield fly my butt. Your team has beat the crap out of my Stros for so long they are the biggest reason I celebrate moving to the AL. Cardinal Curse.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh...and Dallas sucks...go O's!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

DANGIT!! sorry sandy I Hate dem dang ol Cards
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Tran Cat View Post
          Oh...and Dallas sucks...go O's!!!!!
          NAW DUDE
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Remember, Houston was a Cardinal town for over 50 years before the Colt .45s moved in, hence the first 2 generation of Cards fans in my family. The 'Stros hired a Cards guy to right the ship and he'll do it in time. The move to the AL, that was simple extortion by Bud Selig. Either Arizona or Colorado should have moved. The AL sucks. I'll only attend inter-league games.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
            X