X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its 11:06

and OU still sucks.

Cant spell dOUche bag without OU either
    Last edited by WestEndAngler; October 12, 2012, 11:40 AM.

Originally posted by JbVenable
    wow.
    see, you learn something every day. there are a bunch of other ones but one of them got edited out.

Comment

owho still sucks!good thread jt !
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

What a freakin massacre. LMAO.

Comment

What a freakin massacre. LMAO!

Comment

It take no glory in seeing a state school so embarrassed, though I do have a very well formed impression of that left wing school in Austin. My only question is why would anyone from Texas root for, play for, or go to school in Oklahoma?????
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

its 11:06

They still suck.

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                It take no glory in seeing a state school so embarrassed, though I do have a very well formed impression of that left wing school in Austin. My only question is why would anyone from Texas root for, play for, or go to school in Oklahoma?????
                Sandy:

I can only think of two reasons:

1. Because they were too stupid to get into a REAL University.
                2. Because they were too stupid to get into a REAL University.

"Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  Sandy:

I can only think of two reasons:

1. Because they were too stupid to get into a REAL University.
                  2. Because they were too stupid to get into a REAL University.

I'll mention that to my BIL, the Doctor..
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I'd never trust a dr that graduated from OU

Comment

Im done with their collective, sorry assess...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                        Im done with their collective, sorry assess...
                        I like the pics! I think Mack is a short-timer now. 3 losses to ou never sits well and since we aint got the aggies to play, ou is even more important and we played "impotent" instead. Adios Mack-you did well, but your time is almost up and you should move on to help recruiting. Go HORNS!!
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I'm still in shock over the blow out.I'm not sure if getting rid of Mack is the answer but will probably be the outcome.
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                          X