ROLL Tulane GREEN WAVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROLL Tulane GREEN WAVE!

My alma mater (Tulane) beat Coe's alma mater (SMU) 27-26 today, ending the longest losing streak in the nation.

If only LSU can lose, it is possible for this to be a PERFECT sports weekend for the Law family. Cards win in baseball, Tulane wins, LSU loses, Saints win. That's a perfect weekend. The Saints have a bye, so they can't lose.
    Last edited by coachlaw; October 13, 2012, 05:02 PM.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Hey sandy, you going to the UH vs Tulane game? . It's the last game of the season.
    "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

I went to it last year in NO !!!! and watched Cottin !!!!!and they won !!!!
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Thanks to the internet and SlingBox, we were able to watch from here on Anegada as LSU scratched out another win in Death Valley last night. It wasn't pretty but it was a win. I love to see that whiney-arse Steve Spurrier lose.
        Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
        and
        Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

ROLL Tulane GREEN WAVE!

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
          My alma mater (Tulane) beat Coe's alma mater (SMU) 27-26 today, ending the longest losing streak in the nation.

If only LSU can lose, it is possible for this to be a PERFECT sports weekend for the Law family. Cards win in baseball, Tulane wins, LSU loses, Saints win. That's a perfect weekend. The Saints have a bye, so they can't lose.
          Perfect thanks for rubbing it in
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

It's not something I get to do often Coe. You must allow me this one.

Well, LSU, the scum of the Earth, pulled it out ruining my perfect weekend. At least the Cowgirls just lost. That helps.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
            X