Man, this year's NFL playoffs . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, this year's NFL playoffs . . . .

Just finished watching the Atlanta/Seattle game. Last night it was the Ravens. Is it just me or (the Packer/Niner game notwithstanding) are these the most exciting playoffs you've ever seen? Of course I thought the Saints' run to the SB was better, but all around these games are coming down to the very end! I'm on the edge of my seat when I don't even care about most of the teams.

If the Ravens can beat Denver, the Texans can beat the Pats. "Go Texans", said the Saints fan.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Re: Man, this year's NFL playoffs . . . .

Yep.the best in years

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Good stuff..
      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

its been an awesome weekend of games

Comment

Well, tonight was a disappointment.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
            Well, tonight was a disappointment.
            yup

Comment

Man, this year's NFL playoffs . . . .

Sweet
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Hit 3 out of 4 on my parlay. Green Bay couldn't keep up with that SF run-a-way train. Looks like Frisco may win all sports championships this year. Too bad they don't have a basketball team.

Comment

denver screwed me on my bets. sorry mfers.

Comment

I thank the pats are gonna take it but I would like to see lewis get another ring
                    "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

ray lewis is a murderer. He doesn't even deserve to be in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                      X