Not a Soccor Fan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a Soccor Fan...

...but the USA v. Costa Rica game on ESPN is crazy.

I didn't think these daisies would play while is was snowing.

manana GO USA vs mexico
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Figures since you didn't know it was spelled "Soccer".
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Soccer . . . Is a COMMUNIST conspiracy! It serves but one purpose to right minded Americans . . . and that is to train place kickers for a REAL sport!
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Re: Not a Soccor Fan...

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
          Soccer . . . Is a COMMUNIST conspiracy! It serves but one purpose to right minded Americans . . . and that is to train place kickers for a REAL sport!
          Tony fritsh?
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
            Wow! Get out to the rest of the world much?
            TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Originally posted by FishinAddiction View Post
              Wow! Get out to the rest of the world much?
              LOL!
              Well, Sandy, I know it won't surprise you that soccer was my favorite sport to play growing up. During middle school I'd practice with the JV until we were done then scrimmage with the varsity for another hour and a half. Great sport to play; not that fun to watch.
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Looks like I got a couple of you hook, line, and sinker. I'm better traveled than most, but not since 9/11. I coached soccer one year. My team came within 2 games of the state championship. It's a great sport if you're on the field. I don't understand how people watch it though. Not spectator friendly, kind of like hockey. Oh, and those stupid buzz horns. They've gotta GO!
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

X2 on the vuvuzela's. Talk about annoying.
                  TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Working...
                  X