Sports Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Forum

Figured with new football season starting this weekend well last Thursday to be exact... College etc... Basketball, Baseball....

Talk about them here!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Thanks Coe!

Comment

Yeah thanks...Texans suck. Hows that for a first team post?
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

This isn't the Cowboy forum?

Texans====
        Saltmadness

Comment

How about them Texans and Bucs Bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

Texans will not win more than 7!!!!!! Kubiak will be fired after 5 games.

How about those niners

AQUA PIMP
          AQUA PIMP......
          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Texans definitely Suck!! I was excited for this game for the last few weeks and they let me down yet again! I may turn into a Cowboy fan if this doesn't stop soon!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

the Texans need to get rid of the aggy head coach.

Comment

I am with Greg on Kubiak gone in 5 and they MIGHT win 7. I have a bet with my brother and whomever wins have to take the other fishing. I have Texans going 7-9 and he has them going 9-7. Looking good from me

On other note, HOW ABOUT UH! Damn good game and I predicted the win!
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

How installing V-BOOKIE!!
                  I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                    How installing V-BOOKIE!!

I agree with this.

Comment

Maybe the Texans need ANOTHER new stadium, just like the Cowboys have and Maybe they will win 4 or 5 games. Just 1.8 billion Dollars!!! I guess if We want a winning team down here it is going to have to be a Fishing Team!! Any volunteers? I would really like to see the Texans win but You have to start at the top with management.
                      Beandaddy

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                        Texans definitely Suck!! I was excited for this game for the last few weeks and they let me down yet again! I may turn into a Cowboy fan if this doesn't stop soon!
                        Do not be deceived by the Jones side of the force. It is the path of the weak.
                        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

If y'all do V-Bookie, please open a separate forum for it. It just clutters things up and you can't find the real sports talk.
                          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

UH good Texans bad.

Comment

I had to listen to the opening season game on the radio at work.
                              Very sad indeed. I'm glad I didn't get to watch it.
                              What a huge dissapointment.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                              Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Working...
                              X