No announcement yet.

Cowboy Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want the Cowgirls to beat the Eagles and play the Saints for the NFC Championship. That's a rematch I think we could all get behind.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
      I want the Cowgirls to beat the Eagles and play the Saints for the NFC Championship. That's a rematch I think we could all get behind.
      Glutton for punishment I see!
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
        Glutton for punishment I see!

Saints don't want to see the Cowboys! Belee dat!!

Comment

I hate to say it but Dallas looks good
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
            I hate to say it but Dallas looks good
            Kinda like the Ain'ts looked a month ago!
            Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

I don't think they can do it twice. The Saints are busy getting healthy with their first round bye. I'd like to see nothing more than the Cowgirls back in the dome.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                I don't think they can do it twice. The Saints are busy getting healthy with their first round bye. I'd like to see nothing more than the Cowgirls back in the dome.

Cowboys back in the dome is just a little speed bump on the path to the Super Bowl!

Comment

We'll see.

Comment

Saints are on the decline. I would give them much more credit if they actually won a game in a dominate fashion. They squeeked by in several games that they should have blown out. Healthy or not, the saints don't have what it takes to win in the post season against the real good teams.

Comment

• And you're saying the Cowgirls are a dominant team? Yes, they are playing well since the Saints game, but before that they were mediocre. Anything can happen. The Saints won many games in a dominant fashion, most recently against New England. They did that with 2 corners they signed off the streets. Both starters were back last week, but very rusty. Next week they should be ready.

Comment

• I hate to say it but Dallas is pickin up steam!
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

• i'm not a cowboy's fan but last night the cowboys look pretty solid.. beating the eagles twice in a row in blowout's
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

• Dallas looks to be Super Bowl material to me. Glad to see them gel-in at the right time!
                            Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

• Its over for who ever has to play Dallas. aint's better be glad they might have a chance to win against the Card's. Great week in the Cowboy Nation.

Comment

• Rematch is comin'.

Comment

Working...
                                X