Johnny Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Football

I just read that Clowney with SC is also maybe being looked into for getting paid to sign autographs. Apparently the company that supposedly paid Johnny Manziel $7500 for autographs also had many others on the tab, such as A.J. McCarroll. They are selling the "memorabilia" on Ebay.

Here's a link for McCarroll's autographed stuff: http://www.ebay.com/itm/AJ-McCarron-...item1c3566bd97

NOW IF THE NCAA IS AFTER JOHNNY FOOTBALL, THEY DARN WELL BETTER GET ON EBAY AND GO AFTER THE REST BECAUSE THAT AINT FAIR OR RIGHT TO PICK OUT ONE PLAYER AND IGNORE THE OTHERS AND IF THERE ARE AS MANY AS THE ARTICLE SUGGESTED THAT ARE OR HAVE SOLD AUTOGRAPHS IN VIOLATION OF NCAA RULES, THEN IT LOOKS LIKE THERE WILL BE A LOT OF PLAYERS SUSPENDED OR KICKED OUT OF THE NCAA. THE NCAA MAY FIND OUT THAT A FEW TEAMS WILL LOSE ALL THEIR GOOD PLAYERS AND TEAMS LIKE ATM, ALABAMA, LSU MAY HAVE WALK-ONS PLAYING THIS YEAR SINCE ALL THEIR GOOD PLAYERS ARE BANNED/SUSPENDED!!! OR THE NCAA MAY HAVE TO RE-DEFINE WHAT SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS FOR MONEY IS NOT "COMPENSATION" IN VIOLATION OF AMATEUR RULES.

QUESTION: ARE THE PLAYERS THAT DUMB TO NOT KNOW NCAA RULES OR WHAT? ONE WOULD BELIEVE THE COACHES WOULD STRESS WHAT IS LEGAL VERSUS ILLEGAL, BUT MAYBE NOT???
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

The NCAA and atm gave Johnny Football a 30 minute suspension-he's out for the first half of the atm/Rice game.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

So much for the Angie honor code. I guess it doesn't apply to starting athletes.
      "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkyourcroaker View Post
        So much for the Angie honor code. I guess it doesn't apply to starting athletes.
        X's 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Idiots
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

he will be another Tebow when he hits the NFL.
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

ManZiel is a little b****
              Karma's a beach.

Comment

He'd better be getting ready for Bama to roll into town.

Comment

Working...
                X