Aggie "Ken Doll"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aggie "Ken Doll"

atm has a deal with Mattel for Mattel to make a Ken Doll as an aggie yell leader.

Gee, how cool is that.

I do understand it comes with an anatomically correct sheep doll for Ken's enjoyment since the aggie doll prefers sheep over Barbie.

Baaaahhhh.

I think it comes with a Johnny Football autograph in every package.
    Attached Files
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Sure it comes at a high price....especially since it has his signature. He dont sign anything for free.

Comment

That thing would look right at home in a 49er outfit!!

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
        That thing would look right at home in a 49er outfit!!
        They modeled it after Kaepernick, but they changed the outfit to white instead of using a rainbow colored outfit.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

ROBALO , YOU'RE NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
            ROBALO , YOU'RE NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD .
            Anyone that knows me already knows that!! What aint right is a doll by Mattel of an aggie cheerleader that looks like he/it should be "lovely in San Francisco"!! Bad enuf to be an aggie, but to have a doll that looks like that representing your school is laughable to say the least. I would send letters to the folks at the Licensing Department at atm and beotch IF I was an aggie which I aint thank goodness. HOOK 'EM HORNS!!

Of note, Mattel makes U.Kentucky and ou Cheerleader dolls and they don't look like some guy that wears his underwear backwards for easy access, they look like girls-aint that what a cheerleader is spota look like?

Comment

I wonder if the aggies can order the doll in a sky blue Leisure Suit instead of the male nurses outfit?

Comment

smh ------ SicEm Bears"
                FPIII

Salt Water Fishn Is My Heritage

Comment

Give him a three day growth, some swagger and about ten barbies in his 'action pack' and it would look like Klingsbury.

Go Tech
                  "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

HAR ! You're on a roll , ROBALO ! Yeah , I would complain if I were ATM . I never admitted to being normal , myself . I'm not Rah-Rah about any one school . I went to Cougar high and UT dental school , but I admire ATM 's Corps and their more conservative values .... To generalize .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                    X