Texans vs Seahawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texans vs Seahawks

I think they will show up and play a good one finally texans 28 seashickens 27...LOL its now or never
    MANVEL MOB

GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Texans!!!!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Lets start strong, play a complete game and bring home the "W".

Comment

win with a 52 yd. field goal in OT. LOL!

Comment

We are looking good! I put on my JJ Watt jersey I wore all last year.
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Wow... I am still in disbelief. You talk about a tale of two halves. Same poor decisions bein made, Schaub should not have thrown the ball on pick 6, Kareem Jackson made stupid decision costing 15 yards in OT and putting them in field goal range. They are on the way to being in Third place in division. You know, im not so upset with their won-loss record... its not devastating as it is a 16 game season... im upset because of the stupid mental errors/ breakdowns that are keeping them from winning. I have been a Shaub supporter for a while... but im second guessing if he can step up for an entire game and lead the team to victory. Now get ready for another good defense and even better pass rush... nothing tells me success is in future.

Comment

Shot themselves in the foot the last half . Brother
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

fkn kubiak sux! I give that INT to kubiak, throw on third and two. they were looking for it! I called it before the huddle. he has ran the same play every week. duh, foster and tate for 2. need a new coach as much as a new QB!

Comment

Denver going all the way in the AFC. Peyton Manning rules!

Comment

Told my wife they will blow it in the second half. At least they don't suck as bad as my Skins.
                      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

got schaub up there on my list right next to Obama after that

Comment

Originally posted by trophytroutman View Post
                          Told my wife they will blow it in the second half. At least they don't suck as bad as my Skins.

yes those two teams are and the niners are my fav along with the longhorns.....the trout are getting nervous because all four of those are terrible...
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

A 20-3 halftime lead used to be safe?

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                              I think they will show up and play a good one finally texans 28 seashickens 27...LOL its now or never

never

Comment

Working...
                              X