Stupid Mid Forties SUCK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Mid Forties SUCK

So this year I am coach for my son's Jackson's 4th grade football team. The other day at practice I needed to show the kids how they were supposed to cover on a kick off return. So I line up on the kicking team and go barreling down field as fast as I can. Make it ten yards and hear POP...my hamstring is GONE. I go face first. As I left my head up and start to look around I can hear the kids laughing as well as the parents on the sideline. I roll over and start yelling "coach down, coach down". That was Saturday. I still limp. Mid forties suck.
    sigpic

Just wait Brad. The fun keeps on coming.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Yeppir, the mid-50s aint any better. Hey, in 4 years, you'll no longer be a virgin either Brad-can you say COLONOSCOPY!!!!! Make sure you don't feel two hands on your shoulders is my recommendation; otherwise, get a different proctologist!!!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yea Bruce told me he cant walk, cant see, cant pee - The fun sounds like it increases exponentially each year once you hit 40.
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
          Yeppir, the mid-50s aint any better. Hey, in 4 years, you'll no longer be a virgin either Brad-can you say COLONOSCOPY!!!!! Make sure you don't feel two hands on your shoulders is my recommendation; otherwise, get a different proctologist!!!
          lmfao
          Karma's a beach.

Comment

And find the one with small hands too..

Comment

Good one , Robalo ! HAR ! Oh yeah , enjoy mid forties . Ten years from now you'll be wishing you were 45. I sure would like to be 45 .... 64 years old here . You really don't appreciate something as much until you loose it. It would be nice to see my feet when I'm standing erect . Just enjoy your limp . Some guys don't have legs . They wish they had legs to hurt . So , it's all good . You can't go back . Enjoy today to your fullest . But , having said that . Sorry you hurt yourself .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Sorry you got hurt. Hope you don't need surgery, and yes like the others said it gets worse.
                I bet you still run better than the Texan's QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Root Canal View Post
                  I bet you still run better than the Texan's QB.
                  Bwahahahah!!!

Take care of yourself BTC

Comment

Note to ones self why run when you can walk or drive..I'm riddled with bullets not bulletproof..but meaner than a junkyard dog

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

The more I go to the gym the more I hurt. I think I'm wearing myself out quicker this way.
                      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

"and the hangovers hurt more than they used to.....and corn bread and iced tea took the place of pills and 90 proof...and it seems like none of us do things quite like we used to do.....but nobody wants to get high on the town.....and all my rowdy friends have settled down"

Hank Williams Jr.
                        "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Yeah , a good night is to get home , shower and get in your Jammie's , have a drink and order a pizza and watching " Americas Dumbest Videos " . That's my " night life " . Woopee !
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Yep, the golden years are just a dream. When a good bowel movement is considered better than sex and you only have to get out of bed at night 1 time to pee is the best part of getting old.
                            "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

I am feeling so much better now...thanks all...and my butt is puckered up tighter than frogs since reading Jerry's post!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X