The "SCHAUB SPECIAL" at Skeeter's Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "SCHAUB SPECIAL" at Skeeter's Grill

Even the restaurants are getting on the Schaub Bandwagon. From today's Chronicle:

"Having thrown a pick-six in each of the last three games (last two of which were Texans’ losses), quarterback Matt Schaub has been under fire from fans and media.

Now, the veteran signal-caller is getting ripped by a local restaurant.

A Skeeter’s Grill is offering a hamburger special in the QB’s dishonor."

If you order one, it get's intercepted by the wrong table, but ya still gotta pay for it.

Wonder if the cook spits on it or puts it on the spit?
    Attached Files
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Hey JT, the West End Restaurant ought to have a Schaub Special. Maybe a "Chicken" Sandwich?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

hysterical!

I heard he was so mad after the game he threw his helmet across the locker room...a seahawk caught it and ran it in
      sigpic

Comment

I heard he prefers the fetal position even with his wife.

Comment

Since your loaded now robalo....you buyin?

Comment

[QUOTE=Baby Tran Cat;279018]hysterical!

I heard he was so mad after the game he threw his helmet across the locker room...a seahawk caught it and ran it in

LOL !
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by walkinwader View Post
              Since your loaded now robalo....you buyin?
              I gave Mr. Keo's Obama's email address to get Obama to give Keo his bank info so maybe Obama will pay back some of the taxpayer monies he GAVE AWAY to George Kaiser and Soros. Sorry, but it aint Open Bar at the Sand bar (unless you can convince the bartenders to bill JT's Tab!@!!!)

Comment

Thought it was worth a shot

Comment

Working...
                X