No announcement yet.

TEXANS VS. 49'ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As. A 48 yr Houston fan, Yes, I am including the Oilers as part of this. I Am Done with them!

Comment

What an embarrassment. Schaub looks totally lost..... You can see it in his face.
      I think he has lost all his confidence. Throws to the flats are being sat on and picked off. Deep passes are too few and they are
      not accurate.
      Too bad JJ Watt can't play the QB position,,,,,,No lack of confidence in 99.

Comment

Originally posted by Root Canal View Post
        What an embarrassment. Schaub looks totally lost..... You can see it in his face.
        I think he has lost all his confidence. Throws to the flats are being sat on and picked off. Deep passes are too few and they are
        not accurate.
        Too bad JJ Watt can't play the QB position,,,,,,No lack of confidence in 99.
        Schaub is done
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
          we suck. the defense let them score 30 points! then they put yates in and run the ball, wtf. scab will be back as QB next week. explorer21 is right. no changes and kubiak is gone! I have never liked either one anyway. until next year. go Denver and New Orleans. would make one hell of a super bowl!
          after that year of bullchit suspensions, the saints are back! Better score 30 if you're going to beat them.

Comment

Schaub needs to be traded to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. Maybe they'll let him choose his jersey number and he can pick 6.

Comment

Great game if you're a 49ers fan. Schaub shoulda been gone 2 years ago. His favorite position is fetal-even with his wife.

Get rid of Schaub and Kubiak.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                we suck. the defense let them score 30 points! then they put yates in and run the ball, wtf. scab will be back as QB next week. explorer21 is right. no changes and kubiak is gone! I have never liked either one anyway. until next year. go Denver and New Orleans. would make one hell of a super bowl!
                The defense let them score 30? From the game I watched the offense let them score the majority of the points. The defense could use a little work but did a stand up job.

Comment

yeah they didn't have to many offense yards, but what was the final score. my bad 27 points. and how about that QB rating of 32.2!
                  Last edited by SUPER SPOOK; October 7, 2013, 09:03 AM.
                  the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

To heck with the Texans....well til next Sunday. Let's fish!

Comment

im hitting the surf tomorrow mid day.

Comment

Thinking bout some red action myself...maybe still some trout hanging around too.

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                          But if we play 4 quarters we walk on em

how about playing one quater?

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                            that's alright, Romo got Schuabed! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                              Shuddup
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

My two cents (last of my cents on this). Start Case next week, he has the arm and the guts. He will make the Houston fans excited about the game, which in turn will pump up the players. It is all mental now, you have to do something positive to turn it around.
                                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                                X