RIP Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Texans

Im not interested in watching anymore gary kubiak style powderpuff football what a waste of talent what a joke!!!!! im done keenum will get in at some point this yr but i dont think he can survive kubiaks play calling I want an upbeat qb changing plays at the line of scrimage like the winners in this century!! what a farkin joke this is!! the Defense is getting clowned too
    MANVEL MOB

They look lost and the confidence is gone. Too many conservative play calls. Need to open it up and throw past a five yard pattern.

Comment

I'm done watch..It's time to fish or work..
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I missed watching the game. Was busy doing other stuff. Glad I did. Sounds like it was UGLY again!!

Comment

its all on kubiak, always is. I said that 5yrs. ago! he needs to let someone else run the offense, or just get rid of him. you got it right Harvey, 5 yard passes get you no where!
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
            its all on kubiak, always is. I said that 5yrs. ago! he needs to let someone else run the offense, or just get rid of him. you got it right Harvey, 5 yard passes get you no where!
            Yesir
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

they should let wade phillips finish the year as head coach Kubiak needs to go fly a kite!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

I was at the game and what a waste of my day. I am a fan and always will be but man it is getting hard.next week, next week...
                KEEP IT WET..

Comment

feels like watching the oilers all over again

Comment

Still a fan been thru some tough times with the Oilers. Yes a change needs to happen just like the Ravens did last year that turned their season around.

Comment

woo hoo, KC next week. might go the bar and watch the jags. at least I can watch any game if we suck it up again. GO TEXANS AND JAGS! could be a good game come December! LOL
                      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I left the game when the other worthless Texans QB threw a "Schaub". Seemed like 3/4ths the crowd left. Horrible game and bad play calling.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                          I left the game when the other worthless Texans QB threw a "Schaub". Seemed like 3/4ths the crowd left. Horrible game and bad play calling.
                          Im done too until they fire Kubiak
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

It is just sad to see this all unfold. When it was 3 and 27th (because of a stupid facemask call on the O-line) and Kubiak called a run play, I said to myself he has lost all confidence in his offense and this will be another long game that we will lose. Boy, I was right, but did not see that coming. Super Bowl to Toilet Bowl in 6 games Please play Case! Vince Young is available
                            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Superbowl year fellas. Superbowl year.

Comment

Working...
                              X