No announcement yet.

Keenum was just announced as the starter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the local school quarterback thing is awesome and wish him well. he doesn't have to do much to
    fill Schaubs shoes. Go Texans

Comment

In my moms voice "Chit he is good", just hope the whole teams plays well.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
        The sharp money out here is going on Houston. 80% of their plays will be out of the shotgun and suited best for Case; short quick throws with him being able to move around.

Besides, the Chiefs haven't played anybody with a winning record. I hope the new era begins Sunday. I will Finally root for and become a Texan's fan. I can't wait to see what happens.
        Go Keenum
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Kill time texans!!!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

A loss none the less....but yipee no pick 6

Comment

Keenum did better than Schaub could have done IMO. It's too bad that 3 of our best players got hurt during the game-had they been able to finish the game, I believe we would have one.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

tough loss but not a bad game from ol Case. I actually think they would have won the game if Foster didn't get hurt. And the offensive line needs to do a better job at protecting the blind side.

Comment

Wait til next year.

Comment

Keenum announced to start upcoming game!!!
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Schaub is upset that Ke4enum is starting and he's playing back-up. Hey Schaub-if ya could run and not throw pick 6s almost every game, you'd still be playing, but you SUCK and always have-you are a back up QB.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

to bad schuab is still getting paid his 30 million for sitting on the bench!
                        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                          to bad schuab is still getting paid his 30 million for sitting on the bench!
                          could you handle that job Danny..i could laughing at all the haters all the way to da bank.
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                            could you handle that job Danny..i could laughing at all the haters all the way to da bank.
                            where do I sign up! LOL lets go fishing biatch.
                            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                              Schaub is upset that Ke4enum is starting and he's playing back-up. Hey Schaub-if ya could run and not throw pick 6s almost every game, you'd still be playing, but you SUCK and always have-you are a back up QB.

x2

Comment

Maybe Kubiak will run an offense that has hot receivers and quick routes when the colts put 9 men on the defensive front like KC did against Case at the end of the game. At least give him a chance instead of calling plays that develop 15 yards downfield.

Comment

Working...
                                X