Keenum and Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
    JT, why is it an Aggie thing??? Do we need to blame a UT player (Charles) for breaking Cushings leg!!
    because the sunbeach is an aggie. and yes, I couldn't have done worse than Bullickmyboots. He sucked last year and still sucks.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
      well at least I didnt say anything about all the bone-head, stupid choke calls the aggy head coach has made.

Hook em
      I am so glad that atm could not make a duplicate longhorn type photo like JT posted-a purply colored sheep in garter belts with its hind legs caught in a fence aint what I call "sexy", but to each their own I guess-like an aggie buddy was explaining to his kid about his first "hot" date at atm, he was telling his son about it: "I was getting hot and heavy and nearing conception when her mother interrupted us." His son says "Really, geez Dad, what'd her mom say?" "Well son, she looked straight at me, while me and her daughter were in the final throes of passion, and went Bahhhhh."
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

OK, I forgive you after posting that picture. Great way to start the day. Hook'em horns!
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I'm not a fan of either but I do love to bet. A&M would beat Texas like a red-head stepchild if they played tomorrow. Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
            I'm not a fan of either but I do love to bet. A&M would beat Texas like a red-head stepchild if they played tomorrow. Lmao.
            you never know do you.

ive seen some way strange things this year----these past 2 weeks that is---- teams knocking me out of plays on the last drive or play of the game to cover. spreads and o/u.

Comment

As I stated before, Mac brown don't want any of that Aggie. He's got his hands full with the rest of the schedule. He reminds me alot of kubiak and schaub. If your name is McCoy your my quarterback. Lol.

Comment

Seems like the last two times a QB named McCoy played for Texas vs the aggies they won tho. Dont worry about Texas, theyll be back on top before long, just like they were when they won more games than anybody playing for about 10 years running in the 2000's....Always find it interesting that you never hear anybody comparing another school to anybody else down here but The University of Texas.

Comment

I'll give them their propers. Watched them beat SMU with Dickerson and James in Austin in 80 something. That being said I think the game has passed Mac by. As far as ou, Barry Switzer couldn't have fielded a team without the state of Texas.

Comment

Working...
                  X