Kubiak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubiak

suffered a mini stroke. I don't think he comes back to coaching. Prayers for him and his family. Its got to be tough.

I have been very critical of Kubiak's coaching decisions and the Texans ability to assess and development talent. I readily set all that aside because my criticism of Kubiak the coach doesn't reflect at all on Kubiak the man. He is a decent, hard working hometown boy with a strong and Christian family life. I wish him a quick and thorough recovery. I hope, whatever he does, that he puts his family first in making a decision about what to do next.

JYC
    "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkyourcroaker View Post
      I have been very critical of Kubiak's coaching decisions and the Texans ability to assess and development talent. I readily set all that aside because my criticism of Kubiak the coach doesn't reflect at all on Kubiak the man. He is a decent, hard working hometown boy with a strong and Christian family life. I wish him a quick and thorough recovery. I hope, whatever he does, that he puts his family first in making a decision about what to do next.

JYC
      x2
      sigpic

Comment

JYC
        Well said!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

JYC
          X3

Comment

X4
            Fishwhisperer

Comment

Yeah hope he's ok....but now maybe he can be benched.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                suffered a mini stroke. I don't think he comes back to coaching. Prayers for him and his family. Its got to be tough.
                Well said gibby
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

I have to X5 that. I feel really bad, because when it happened I made a comment that it was staged and this would be the easy way out for McNair to move him to another role within the organization and someone else coach. I do not feel Phillip's is the answer though. I like Jeff Fisher or Chucky (John Grunden).

JYC
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                  X