Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texans vs. Raiders

Who is watching?

Looks like they got a shot. Uh oh I see the field goal kicker warming up. Chit he made one.

Comment

Starting to get ugly again, Oh it's the dreaded 2nd half.

Comment

Kubiak MUST GO! why pull Case at that point for the POS 8? You could see the WRs reaction when 8 was put back in, they looked dejected.... hands starting asking WTF after every throw.... Man this sucks!!

Comment

Just Win Baby!

Comment

I don't think the TEAM is near as good as it was last year OVERALL....QB and coaching is just on of the issues...I also think O Line was much better last year...the guys they let go on offense and defense have not been replaced...plus Foster / Cushing is huge for this team...My bottom line is even though I like Kubiak he has had a more than fair chance...the Texans need new blood, this group needs to be replaced from the GM down....ditto for the bunch in Dallas. At least I'm not missing much when I fish on Sundays...I don't give a rats *** who the QB is if they win...none of them have!

Comment

Case Keenum is the QB for the next game (unless Kubiak throws Schaub in again like he did yesterday-what a mistake that was). At least let Keenum finish-we already know Schaub's capabilities or lack thereof.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Go Rockets! Les Alexander, only Houston sports franchise owner not interested in how many beers and hot dogs he sells.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                  Go Rockets! Les Alexander, only Houston sports franchise owner not interested in how many beers and hot dogs he sells.
                  Overpriced beer and hotdogs at that...

Comment

and to see a bunch of Thugs-no thanks-can't stand Basketball.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                    X