Andre johson called Schaub a looser!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre johson called Schaub a looser!!

Andre punked him out on the sidelines i wish he would have bish slapped him then marched up to the press box to bish slap kubiak too!! go rockets loma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If they do not clear out the coaching staff this week guys will start to leave and reliant is gonna look more like minute maid after drayton HELP
    MANVEL MOB

And pretty much bished me on fantasy points with Keenum.

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
      andre punked him out on the sidelines i wish he would have bish slapped him then marched up to the press box to bish slap kubiak too!! Go rockets loma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If they do not clear out the coaching staff this week guys will start to leave and reliant is gonna look more like minute maid after drayton Help
      yep, for sure! got my money on Peyton Manning!
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
        Andre punked him out on the sidelines i wish he would have bish slapped him then marched up to the press box to bish slap kubiak too!! go rockets loma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If they do not clear out the coaching staff this week guys will start to leave and reliant is gonna look more like minute maid after drayton HELP
        you nailed it, barham. Andre did the right thing by walking. He would have kicked the chit out of the loser on national tv. I say Texans hire Mac brown.

Comment

Yes I agree Andre is not known to speak out of term or act against the team/coaching staff but that goes to show you we are all seeing the same thing. Matt lost his leadership of this team.

Comment

I couldn't believe Kubiak put Schaub in-those two lost the game IMO. Andre was right saying something back to Schaub.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

The wheels have officially fallen off the wagon. McNair needs to grab a pair and start making people accountable for their actions. I wish they would trade Johnson, so he has a chance to win. He deserves it!
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                The wheels have officially fallen off the wagon. McNair needs to grab a pair and start making people accountable for their actions. I wish they would trade Johnson, so he has a chance to win. He deserves it!

yup. he needs to go to the Cowboys. JJ watt too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                  yup. he needs to go to the Cowboys. JJ watt too.
                  He said to win......

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                    He said to win......

I know otherwise I would have said fagganeers.

Comment

Cowboys are going to play just as many games as the Bucs and Texans this season.....

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X