No announcement yet.

texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they keep Case, too. Lot of talent and a fast learner. I wouldn't be surprised if he become a top-tier QB in a very short time if given the chance and has an offensive playbook that isn't out of the 1950s.
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
      I hope they keep Case, too. Lot of talent and a fast learner. I wouldn't be surprised if he become a top-tier QB in a very short time if given the chance and has an offensive playbook that isn't out of the 1950s.
      Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
      Case is putting up some solid numbers for coming off practice squad to starting roles. I hope we stick with him and bring him along properly he has the talent to be a great NFL QB.
      I agree bye bye Kubiak and I wish the best for Shaub I hope he gets the monkey off his back and gets a chance to start again SOMEWHERE ELSE

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

go jags!!!!
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

What's going to happen to WATT ? When is his contract up and will they keep him or do you think he will go to a better team and more money ? He's a champion player and super nice guy . I really like watching him and would hate to loose him .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

he just signed with the cowboys

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
              he just signed with the cowboys
              you never know? and we might lose Tate next year too

Comment

Watching them now and pondering if it can get any worse. This defensive secondary sucks more than I can describe.

Comment

All those penalties no wonder they suck so bad....

Comment

And schaub strikes again

Comment

So watt and Tate , this could be their last season with the Texans unless they renew their contracts ?
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

At this rate who if any are going to want to play for the suxans

Comment

kubiak strikes again!!!!!!!!! scab looked good, and we forgot to run the ball! kick the FG! #1 draft pick, lmfao
                          Last edited by SUPER SPOOK; December 6, 2013, 12:29 AM.

Comment

TEDDY is closer to a Texan!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                              kubiak strikes again!!!!!!!!! scab looked good, and we forgot to run the ball! kick the FG! #1 draft pick, lmfao
                              He's a goner.

Gary Kubiak, who led the Houston Texans to back-to-back AFC South division titles and the franchise’s only two playoff victories but stumbled to 11 straight losses and a 2-11 record this year, was …

Comment

Working...
                              X