HOOK EM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOOK EM!

Had to yell those two evil words Boomer Sooner…now that I have gargled…HOOK EM HORNS!
    sigpic

Yep! Now if Texas can do what they need to do, JT will have drinks on the house.

Comment

Need to have McCoy settle down and hit some receivers when they're open.....

Comment

Congrats too da bears.

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

War Damn Eagle!
          Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
          and
          Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

McCoy wouldnt be on the 2 deep chart for QB at Katy H.S.

Brown should be fired for that alone; muchless the **** he's put out on the field the last 4 years.

12 guys from the State of Texas have started games in the NFL as a QB this year. Not ONE of them was recruited by Texas, unless it was to play safety.

Hopefully the dicklesss powers to be at Texas have or will make a change.

Comment

I agree with JT. Mack needs to join Kubiak and we need a new coach.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I love see y'all bashing UT. Go Aggie's
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                  I love see y'all bashing UT. Go Aggie's
                  Watch it buddy you may get marooned on a manziel reef.

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                    I agree with JT. Mack needs to join Kubiak and we need a new coach.
                    I'm on that boat too....

Comment

HA HA Chris! It would have been cool to see the Aggies and UT play in the Cotton bowl.
                      Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                      Watch it buddy you may get marooned on a manziel reef.

LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                        HA HA Chris! It would have been cool to see the Aggies and UT play in the Cotton bowl.
                        But for now, we'll all have to just live with the eternal scoreboard of 27-25

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                          But for now, we'll all have to just live with the eternal scoreboard of 27-25
                          X's 2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X