Mack Brown fired or quit???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack Brown fired or quit???

Some news agencies are saying Mack Brown quit or was fired. Brown has denied it, but I bet he's like an alcoholic-in denial!!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

WHAT!?

Comment

Word is... Saban hired at Texas....tba Saturday..house for sale in Tuscaloosa...will be at Longhorn banquet Friday.

Got this text this morning

Comment

Lookout Big12. Texas returns to powerhouse of yesteryear. Watch blue chippers flock there.

Comment

Saban's wife was in Austin a month ago was a rumor and apparently found a house off 620????
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

He is supposed to step down by week's end

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
              Word is... Saban hired at Texas....tba Saturday..house for sale in Tuscaloosa...will be at Longhorn banquet Friday.

Got this text this morning
              He did quit Saturday. Saban signs a long term deal at Alabama? Sort of strange how the books out here in Vegas posted odds of 2-1 that Saban will be the next head coach at Texas isn't it. I'd rather have the 49ers coach.

And I don't think I'd bet against the Texans today getting 5.5 points. I feel an ugly under dog Sunday coming on today.

Comment

I think your right, JT. Bad news about the 'horns.

Comment

Working...
                X