go colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go colts

I dont think houston will win another game this yr unless someone lays down because they have already secured a playoff spot!! what a drag this yr is bye bye Johnathan Joeseph u suck bye bye schaub he will probaly be the next drew brees but not here i am way over his BS bye bye houston fans the park is gonna look like minute maid before long WOW
    MANVEL MOB

Very well said!

Comment

Bye bye Texans GM Rick Smith!!

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
        Bye bye Texans GM Rick Smith!!
        When??? Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

spoiler alert, we will win today. lol
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
            spoiler alert, we will win today. lol
            today?
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
              today?
              I think he meant the day before the day after tomorrow

Comment

Gotta love giving up an opening drive td to a team that hasn't had one since October.....dang our dbs stink

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh boy....welcome to Houston home of the interception breeders. Guess after 14 weeks of training around schaub its worn off onto keenum now.

Comment

Texans definitely need a qb. Need a free agent like Mike Vick or someone with a few seasons under him. Hope they don't get used to losing like the astro's. Go rockets!

Comment

Fear the beard.....

Comment

We definitely have some crap qbs...even keenum really kinda sucks. Nothing against him as a person but he ain't worth a sheet neither.

Comment

we should have grabbed Manning when the colts dropped him! would have been n the superbowl last year.
                          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

In keenums defense, he took no real practice snaps until they threw him in the fire. The team had already imploded and quit.

Then you had and have coaches that stand around striking a dunce pose on the sidelines with no game plan or the same game plan for Case as they had for schaub. 2 completely different type of QBs. When novices can sit around drinking beer on the couch, or in a bar, or drunk in the stands at the game can call the play they are about to run when they come up to the line of scrimmage, a REAL NFL defensive coach or someone with REAL knowledge of football will absolutely eat them up.

Although I know Case could've played better, do you really believe other QB's in the league---especially 1st year guys would've done any better under this crap of a system playing without a run game and surrounded by players that had quit and dumb *** play calling would've done better?

I can guarantee Manning, Brees, Romo, Wilson,Kaeperneck, Brady and especially Jay Cutler would have faked an injury so they wouldn't have had to edure such bull shiit.

Comment

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for sure.....he just needs to throw it away when he's in trouble. Maybe when the coaches get their heads out he can play better. He is at least tryin....not going fetal like schaub would have.

Comment

Working...
                              X