Big Ten football sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Ten football sucks

For the most part, nothing but bullshiit mediocre offense and 1960 style coaches. WTH would anybody bet Minnesota yesterday? Sorry mother *******(s)

Put Notre Dame football in there with Big 10 football. They play the same kind of 1960 style, dull asss brand. No wonder when they play anybody decent with a modern era offense they get the sheet kicked out of them.

Comment

Go Texans...lol..
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Look out for Michigan St., JT. They'll run a version of the west coast offense and you know Stanford will. Not a real fan of either team but bet that will be a real good game.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
          Put Notre Dame football in there with Big 10 football. They play the same kind of 1960 style, dull asss brand. No wonder when they play anybody decent with a modern era offense they get the sheet kicked out of them.
          now that's some funny chit right there, if you know anything about college football.

Comment

Rutgers is gonna be a perfect fit next year in the Big 10

Comment

Louisville looks like they could beat bama tonight. Or Miami is just plain terrible.

Comment

Yep. Miami isn't that bad. It's just a bad match up for them. Don't hold me to it, but I think the play will be Texas plus the points against the Ducks.

And the sharp money will be on Dallas and the Bears tomorrow.

Comment

Go horns!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X