OU kicks Alabama's rear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OU kicks Alabama's rear!

Normally, I aint a fan of ou, but they did well last night beating Saban's team. WTG Big 12!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

As a longhorn fan it was hard to root for the sooners but they did represent the big 12 very well.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Comment

Me either but I definitely liked it for a number(s) of reasons.

But that's yesterday. Today is different. I'm in Las Vegas, it's 7:45 a.m. And OU Still SUCKS.

Comment

dang JT, you ever leave Vegas? We need to get a beer soon.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I was in Galveston all last week. Matter of fact, ate a steak 2 doors down at AP's Sunday night; and we threw the empty beer cans in your yard because he said he didn't want to leave them around his place.

Comment

Well shoot, I was there last weekend. Had my oldest brother down-ya missed a poker game again!! I spoke to AP and he dint say you were coming by. I have been feeling puny with a bad case of bronchitis for last 3-4 weeks-finally hit doc this week and got some stuff to knock this crud out. I'll be down in 2 weeks. Heck, I'll even buy ya a beer!!

Comment

I'm all in..Thanks!

Comment

Also... It looks like Texas missed out on another damm good safety in the OU qb. I mean he only grew up 30 miles away and use to go to Longhorn games as a kid with his Dad and wanted to be a longhorn. At least he didn't grow up a sand wedge distance from campus like Nick Foles or Drew brees...I guess.

Comment

Mack Brown is gone, horn fans. Tide cost me $.They went out like the g-town beachfront surf. Can't believe y'all are rallying for the cokesuckers. Maybe Texas can find a qb named Hatfield. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X