49'ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49'ers

Aqua pimp was right. Kaepernick is not an elite QB.

He completes more passes to the Seahawks than his team. San Francisco is the 2010's version of the 90's buffalo bills.

And Denver will kick the sheet out of Seattle.. It's not a fair fight.

Life is not fair .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Seattle's defensive line can run with Denver's wide outs. Lol. The hawks will officially retire Manning after this game. Horse meat for sell in Denver in two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
        Seattle's defensive line can run with Denver's wide outs. Lol. The hawks will officially retire Manning after this game. Horse meat for sell in Denver in two weeks.
        you been talking smack about Denver since the playoffs started and now their are in the super bowl! you will eat your words again in two weeks my friend.
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

The first quarter of the NFC game was more exciting than the entire AFC one. Manning's going to face a defense like no other. Good luck to him keeping those blitz packages off his arse. Marshawn Lynch will run for 150 yards.

Comment

he will get beat up by the defence but that offensive line is a beast. Wilson sux and Manning will throw 6 TD's for the win! Lynch wont break a 100.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
              Aqua pimp was right. Kaepernick is not an elite QB.

He completes more passes to the Seahawks than his team. San Francisco is the 2010's version of the 90's buffalo bills.

And Denver will kick the sheet out of Seattle.. It's not a fair fight.

He never will be an elite qb. He tries to play with a chip on his shoulder to shut the critics up instead of trying to play smart football.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post

$1k. I take Denver.

Comment

let them blitz all they want, Manning gets rid of the ball faster than anyone. he will eat them alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                    $1k. I take Denver.
                    Lmao. A dollar, a hundred or a thousand? Bet with me and lose, be ready to pay up.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                      he will get beat up by the defence but that offensive line is a beast. Wilson sux and Manning will throw 6 TD's for the win! Lynch wont break a 100.
                      Lmfao. Manning may not make it to halftime. Lol

Comment

1k is a thousand

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                          Save your $. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                            1k is a thousand
                            Yeah, i know. Got a few of them.

Comment

I only have one

Comment

Working...
                              X