Michael Sam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Sam

I'm sure all the democrats here love and applaud his comig out, but for the rest of us, get ready to have this story crammed down our throats for the next 6 months or so.

How come back in Robalo's playing days, nobody made a big deal out of his desires for menage a trios?(that's a 3some for all you layman)

I for one Democrat, applaude his success at playing great football and receiving all the awards and accomplishment's he's had come his way. He's a local football playing mofo that will be bust in' azz regardless of his sexual preferences. I'm hoping Pete Carroll will pick him so the seahawks continue to win super bowls for the next five years, which they will do, with or without him. I used to judge people until I had to face the reality that there was one of " those" in my very own family. This almost killed my Dad and thanks to my mother's awesome love, he grew to accept what he could not change. Yeah, my brother was killed in a car wreck by a cocaine slingin Cuban that ran him off Interstate 12 into oncoming traffic returning from a family reunion in Biloxi. For those blinded by lifes truths, know that "those" are everywhere and probably in every family, regardless of if they want to admit it or not. Two women at one time are a lot of fun but I always had the women getting jealous of each other. R.I.P brother James. You could fight just like old man Blair taught us back in the day in that sweaty Freeport gym.

Comment

Who's blinded by life's truths? I just said get ready to have another bull sheet story crammed down our throats when you don't give a rats ***'s who that particular dude wants to sleep with.

And I will call bull sheet on "those" being in every family.

Comment

Lol

Comment

If you want to make a bet on Pete Carroll drafting him into the locker room of a team that just won the Super Bowl I'm all ears.

What you say?

Comment

Coming from a Peyton manning losing azz Denver fan, we'll see what happens. The draft is right around the corner. Lmaosm.

Comment

But I played Seattle in the SB.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                He's a local football playing mofo that will be bust in' azz regardless of his sexual preferences.
                Sort of fixed your post Harvey.

I am certain he has been and will continue to do so in the future unless he tries to bust one of his hetero's player's azz in the shower-then his career will end because his legs and a certain body part will likely be broken.

Why do we have to hear about all the queer/gay/lezbo/transexual stuff-I don't post headlines or news stories of me farging JT's girlfriends? Who cares except some major homophobe-why can't they just STHU and move along-sheeit, not even 4% of the entire population is queer/gay, so why do us 96% give a sheeit or even care or wanna know or hear about it-Hey Sams-STFU and just play football or go home.
                Last edited by Robalo; February 11, 2014, 03:15 PM.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

And besides me, you're the next best handicapper on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                    Sort of fixed your post Henry.

I am certain he has been and will continue to do so in the future unless he tries to bust one of his hetero's player's azz in the shower-then his career will end because his legs and a certain body part will likely be broken.
                    I don't know henry. I'd bet they best not fark with him unless they come in three's. LSM.

Comment

Who the f--- is henry?

Comment

I messed up-put 'Henry' down, edited and fixed it to 'Harvey'!!
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

The guys a human being ! And a great football player ! America has always backed underdogs and the oppressed.
                          Im sure there are FWE members whose sexual preference is different. I could care less.
                          Bet they even catch fish also and are great sportsmen. who really gives a hoot ?
                          "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Michael Sam is going to be Ray Lewis and Lawrence Taylor rolled into one. I could care less about his personal life choices. Having a great player from Hitchcock, Texas is enough for me to be for.

Comment

That's what me, Harvey and JT be a saying-but quit throwing the rumpranger BS in our face-sheeit, queers/gays/whatevers are 4% of the populace, so what, the other 96% don't throw their sex life out for the queers/gays and rub the queers/gays nose in it. I don't like corn on my weenie-if you do, so what, just don't bump into me from behind.

Comment

Working...
                              X