March madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March madness

Buffets 1b perfect bracket wager didn't last long. He should forget about the entire tournament perfect bracket and just see if anyone can make it half way thru the 1st round.

I've never seen so many torn up bet tickets on the sports book floor. I got Wichita St to win it all.

Anybody else?

It definitely started out. Crazy.that buzzer beater shot by the running horns may have got the cops called on me.whos gonna win it? Im waiting until sweet sixteen.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Just like every year, one of the best sporting events to be had. My elite eight looks like Florida holding off Kansas, Michigan state outlasting Villanova, Louisiville besting Michigan, and Arizona squeaking by the baptist from Waco. Like B.O. and even though I picked them before him, Michigan St. will win it all. I know you wanted my opinion, JT. Take it and run, bro. How many more of you want to pick from 16 out?

Comment

Everybody is picking Michigan St and theyre the favorites at the books.

There's something that I like about whicita St. They are so well coached and the players have been together for a few years unlike the elite programs wherein the super prep players exit to the NBA after a year. Look at Mercer wit a bunch of grown men playing a bunch of future NBA lottery picks from Duke yesterday.

I also think Baylor is playing well. You're right about this being a grat event. It draws more action than the super bowl overall. What's funny is on Thursday morning and throughout the day, places were packed and everybody had a beer in their hand. On Friday afternoon everybody had coffee and soft drinks in their hand and can't wait to go home on Sunday.

Comment

Looks like the cream is rising to the top. I'm getting nervous. Wish I could turn back the clock and suit up Magic Johnson to help out my Spartans.

Comment

THIS is why when I do bet basket ball, I bet it real small. I'm about 5 out of 15.

That's Hmaiers % on football last fall. LOL.

Comment

Lol. You gonna make me hit you over the head with the Seahawks again, bro. You still in Vegas?

Comment

Yep. I'm staying thru the next round so I can get my $$$ back. 2 weeks out here can be a looooooooong time if it doesn't go right.

Comment

Lmao! I've spent some five day trips out there with three days of laying in the room watching movies and plotting.

Comment

Working...
                  X