Astros!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astros!

Well Rodon signed with freaking Boras...great...still would love to see him in our uni. Been hoping to get this kid for two years now even though the coach at NC State tried to throw his arm off. Try to watch him...his slider falls off the table...filthy.

Springer and Correa are LEGIT. If Singleton and Appell hit (though Appel has SUCKED so far) WE ARE LOOKING EXTREMELY GOOD.
    sigpic

I hope Springer can figure out how to lower his strikeouts. But the guy has a ton of power. Singleton looks great right now, and rumor is he has figured out the off field issues and matured quite a bit. I'm still on the Rodon bandwagon. Just limit his pitch count through his minor league career.
    What Would Hans Wagemueller Do?

Comment

Springer kid's the real deal. Pitching's been good for a while. Bats are catching up. Nice little winning streak going on!

Comment

I have no informed ,insightful ,intelligent comment . But , I like what I'm hearing .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Im going tonight!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Me too! My wife is a teacher and her school won a crap ton of free tickets throughout the year.

Comment

Originally posted by WadinMoron View Post
              Me too! My wife is a teacher and her school won a crap ton of free tickets throughout the year.
              Nose bleeds is what the school gave us
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Let's get a stick to play first and we're on the way!

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                  Let's get a stick to play first and we're on the way!
                  His name is Jonathan Singleton. Should be here within 6 weeks.

Comment

Watching the game today I noticed Singleton strikes a resemblance to big poppy in looks and mannerisms. Except for all the swinging strike threes.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                      Watching the game today I noticed Singleton strikes a resemblance to big poppy in looks and mannerisms. Except for all the swinging strike threes.
                      Yup!
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Astros on a nice roll. 7 games under .500 after a horrendous start looks like we got a team that can compete.

Comment

Finally, so excitement for us in baseball again. I miss the days of biggio and bagwell.
                          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Astros are coming back folks... I'm excited. Too bad I have uverse and cant watch the STINKING GAMES!!

- Bow

Comment

I switched to comcast and love it
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X