Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rousey makes a Sandwich

Hey ,
    Gilbert was right she belongs in the kitchen.* She made Davis a Sandwich with Tossed salad. (Knuckle Sandwich)
    Just heard White signed Holly Holm. So at least there will be Cat and Holly before Cyborg.

* see previous post

very boring fight but she is making the UFC $ and that is all that really matters to the UFC.

Comment

I loved the 1st 3 UFC Championships with no weight and only 3 rules (no biting, fish hooking, or gouging the eyes.)and they started with 8 contenders and you fought till you lost or won the whole thing, all for $50k!!! The Gracies dominated and I remember some huge sized contenders who didn't stand a chance.
      The Gracies were known for submission on the floor and usually involved the fingers. 1st they would twist them, then break them, and then after they broke them they would jam them back and forth. If it went that far it was 3 taps real quickly. All done where you couldn't see what they were doing.
      All that by a 140pd mean arse man.

The Championships now are not worth watching. Too many rules and too many classes and too many advertisements.
      Last one I attended was in Lake Charles.

Best women fighters were up on Telephone Rd back in the 60's and 70's. Their cheatin husbands would make the pressure cooker lounges after working shift work all night and hitting the lounges early morning. It was an ambush by the wifes when their husbands would walk out with another woman. Talk about a cat fight!!
      "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Gilbert,
        you are so right on both accounts making a ton of money for UFC and boring heck davis was asleep after the right cross, slept through the hip toss , woke up to try to pin ref. all in 16 sec of work.

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
          I loved the 1st 3 UFC Championships with no weight and only 3 rules (no biting, fish hooking, or gouging the eyes.)and they started with 8 contenders and you fought till you lost or won the whole thing, all for $50k!!! The Gracies dominated and I remember some huge sized contenders who didn't stand a chance.
          The Gracies were known for submission on the floor and usually involved the fingers. 1st they would twist them, then break them, and then after they broke them they would jam them back and forth. If it went that far it was 3 taps real quickly. All done where you couldn't see what they were doing.
          All that by a 140pd mean arse man.

The Championships now are not worth watching. Too many rules and too many classes and too many advertisements.
          Last one I attended was in Lake Charles.

Best women fighters were up on Telephone Rd back in the 60's and 70's. Their cheatin husbands would make the pressure cooker lounges after working shift work all night and hitting the lounges early morning. It was an ambush by the wifes when their husbands would walk out with another woman. Talk about a cat fight!!
          Lmao. I remember those days. Try to break up a husband and wife fight and end up whippin both of them.

Comment

Watching women UFC fighting is about as entertaining as watching women golf or the WNBA.

Comment

I just like to gamble!!!
              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by komg View Post
                Gilbert,
                you are so right on both accounts making a ton of money for UFC and boring heck davis was asleep after the right cross, slept through the hip toss , woke up to try to pin ref. all in 16 sec of work.
                You can say done lol!
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                X