Little League Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little League Baseball

There's a good one on Wednesday on ESPN at 6:30 PM....Las Vegas vs. Philadelphia. That little girl (Mo'ne Davis) is taking the boys to school tomorrow night (again).
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Yep what time does Pearland play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Tonight at 7 on ESPN.

Comment

It's actually 6:30 tonight....ESPN. You're gonna have to record "Here Comes Honey BooBoo", Tom! HAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
          It's actually 6:30 tonight....ESPN. You're gonna have to record "Here Comes Honey BooBoo", Tom! HAR!

Nooooo-Honey Boo Boo got pre-empted-sheez, what's this world coming to when a fat, good for nothing white trash family aint on the TV!!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I got the hots for Mama!

Comment

Ive been following the little league team from Las Vegas and Pearland. The "little girl" from Filthadelphia is mature beyond her years (assuming shes not older) much like all the 12 year olds on the Chicago team......Bullsheit.

I hope the Vegas team hammers her as I am sick of reading about it, just like having a bunch of third world, world cup soccer shoved down our throats this summer.

Comment

Yep, but at least there was some hot scenery around the FIFA stuff!! I like them painted on clothes.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                  Ive been following the little league team from Las Vegas and Pearland. The "little girl" from Filthadelphia is mature beyond her years (assuming shes not older) much like all the 12 year olds on the Chicago team......Bullsheit.

I hope the Vegas team hammers her as I am sick of reading about it, just like having a bunch of third world, world cup soccer shoved down our throats this summer.
                  X2
                  Karma's a beach.

Comment

I'm trying to get some videos to load up of my 6 yr old daughter but my iPhone will not let me

Comment

Lets go pland

Comment

Here's my lil one , I'm trying to get video to load

Comment

Can't wait to see it! Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post

Here's my lil one , I'm trying to get video to load

I'm the best agent she will have. We are going to make it big. She is a real baller.

Comment

Ok how can I post video from stupid I phone , or do I got to get on a pc and convert to mp3 ?

Comment

Working...
                              X