Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bout them COWBOYS

Total domination by Dallas.

Pete Carroll had the same same blank look on his face today as he had when Vince Young took over at the end of the game when Texas beat UCS's asss for the National Championship. He may be (censored) a volleyball player in Seattle and was pre occupied?

I saw some of the early game and last quarter . Dallas looked impressive and Murphey is a rumbling bulldozer . Good for them . Always good to see a Texas team win .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Made me sick but they have a couple RB and a lethal O line
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

How bout them boys?
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

The cowboys should be undefeated. They manhandled the 49ers week one. Romo gave that game away in the 1st quarter or the would be.

Comment

Never thought the cowboys an the Texans would be going to the Super Bowl. They'll both be sitting next to each other watching the game.
            I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
              The cowboys should be undefeated. They manhandled the 49ers week one. Romo gave that game away in the 1st quarter or the would be.
              BS The horrid qb less texans almost did it they aint going nowhere!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                BS The horrid qb less texans almost did it they aint going nowhere!
                What?

Comment

Cowboys suck!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Cowboys suck!
                    Dude just switch sides tell we learn we need a qb not another clip board holder !
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

No they don't dman they finally got a well balanced scheme that's working. Face it they are a good team that went into Seattle and handled the Seahawks on their turf not many teams can do that

Comment

The Texans are a QB away from being a great team. I bet JJ would be a better QB than Fitzpatrick lmao.

Comment

Hell bring in Cotten Turner !!!!!!!
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
                            No they don't dman they finally got a well balanced scheme that's working. Face it they are a good team that went into Seattle and handled the Seahawks on their turf not many teams can do that
                            I agree but th Texans should have kicked that arse
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

I agree but th Texans should have kicked that arse

cowboys shouldn't have let the texans think they had a chance during that game.

Comment

Working...
                              X