No announcement yet.

Horns vs Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'd think ND would "Bless" Weis for calling Carroll a wife-cheating bastage with a live-in Grad Student (I think her "degree" is in "Sex Therapy" with a minor in "Take the SOB to the Bank" and is working on her Masters Degree in "Financial Investment" to use for all the $ she takes from Carroll-hope so!!). Now once again, the Media has covered up Carroll's inability to behave while married but jumped all over Tiger's mess-why? I guess because Carroll lives in Calinuttyland and those folks think Polanski was justified screwing a 13 y.o. girl-makes sense I guess-typical double standard/hypocrits-they also use the most petrol of any state and HATE oil and gas. freakin weirdos-the State should fall into the Pacific.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

horns by 3
      Boats and hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
        horns by 3
        That'll work and LMAO at Robalo's rant....screw em!!!
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

You know how I roll. Roll Tide that is. LOL!

Two good teams that deserve to be there. Texas has struggled against good defense and Bama has a very good defense.

Bama doesn't run up the score as they play defense and ball control. I predict a low scoring game with Bama winning 20-13.
          Honk if you love Jesus.
          Text while driving if you want to meet him.

Comment

here we go..........HOOK'EM HORNS.....THE WAIT IS KILLING ME.
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Bama by 10, sorry Teasippers

Comment

Not looking good for the horns without Colt. Bama's running game is looking good.
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Dang it. If Colt didn't get hurt, the Horns woulda won. The first 3 minutes were great!
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                    Dang it. If Colt didn't get hurt, the Horns woulda won. The first 3 minutes were great!
                    It would have been a different game, but I don't know about that.

Congrats to the Horn on a gutsy performance. I'm hoping for a rematch next year.

Roll Tide!
                    Honk if you love Jesus.
                    Text while driving if you want to meet him.

Comment

Me too GGF. Next year will be interesting with all the seniors gone!! Who knows what will happen????

Comment

longhorns are still my team no matter what.......to bad about colt .....sure missed jevan snead as colts back up but he wasn't gonna play second fiddle to nobody........
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                        X