• Show
Clear All

• T-Day games

bears +7, lions (-300), u 47.5

cowboys -3.5, cowboys (-170), o 56

seahawks +1, seahawks (-105), u 40

Texas +7, Texas (+205), u 55

LSU -3.5, LSU (-155), o 52

Thats all Greek to me . Where's the Rosetta Stone to translate it ? HAR!
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Get hmaier to tell you who he's playing and we'll go the opposite and make a fortune.. Easy money

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
        Get hmaier to tell you who he's playing and we'll go the opposite and make a fortune.. Easy money
        lol.....yup.

Comment

Haven't had much time to watch any football this year. Fish are biting.

Comment

Should have called? Donation, lol

Comment

It was a rough Thursday-Sunday for me. The final punch to the gut was the missed field goal in the Patriots/Packer game that would've covered.

And that's your Super Bowl preview too. It'll be the biggest bet game in history with 2 elite QB's in Brady and Rodgers. I'll definitely go to a Strip party to watch that one.

Comment

I didn't fare so well either. I took the packers at the start of the season to make the superbowl.

Comment

That's your odds on favorite. In the AFC it's the Patriots and maybe Denver and Indy. In the NFC it's Green Bay. I think Seattle is still right there but they are going to be on the road.

Comment

Green Bay's tough but don't count out Seattle just yet. I hit a four team robin turkey day. Philly, Seattle, TCU and Aggies. Then lost it on auburn when they quit on top. I see Brady and the hawks super sunday but if my Saints make it in with .500 record they may be dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                    X