Goodbye Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Texans

Three points for the offense....seven for the defense. I hope they let Savage start with the first team offense and play the rest of the season for the experience, and so they can assess him for next year. Maybe they'll also trade Fitzy for a 30th round pick and a Dallas cheerleader. Indy started Luck as a rookie and let him learn regardless of the result-I realize he is an exception..ie. RGIII who was a dud. WE NEEDED A FREAKING QUARTERBACK O'BRIEN!!!! GO COWBOYS!!!!!!
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Savage is hurt mri tomorrow I think JJ is under center the last game .... sunuvagun we need a dadgumQB
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Go eagles! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
        Savage is hurt mri tomorrow I think JJ is under center the last game .... sunuvagun we need a dadgumQB
        HAR! I wonder if JJ has ever played QB?

Comment

there is a HUUUUUGE difference between Andrew Luck playing as a Stanford freshman QB (maybe a senior at Stratford HS) vs Savage as a rookie.

Comment

I hated that Fitz was hurt....he's at best a mediocre QB but he's a tough SOB and has a lot of heart. Hope he makes a full recovery so he can be used as trade meat next year. He'll make some team a good backup....I hope Indy.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
              I hated that Fitz was hurt....he's at best a mediocre QB but he's a tough SOB and has a lot of heart. Hope he makes a full recovery so he can be used as trade meat next year. He'll make some team a good backup....I hope Indy.
              Yep fitz has heart!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Not with washed up QBs...Go Texans! I digress!

Comment

the world is full of QB's like Fitzpatrick.... meanwhile....

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS

Comment

Goodbye
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Until Houston sports franchise owners take the steps Les Alexander does with the Rockets, the Texans and Astros will be at best mediocre. Go Seahawks!

Comment

Astros are gonna contend this yr. And Rick smith needs the axe bad!!!!
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                        X