Cowboys got HOSED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys got HOSED!

That CATCH near the end of the 4th quarter by Bryant would have at least placed the ball on the 1/2-yard line and probably won the game for Dallas if the refs hadn't BLEW THE CALL ON THE REPLAY!!!! The original call by the ref standing only a few feet away indicated a completed pass. It was correct since the rules state that if the player has control of the ball and takes at least two steps inbounds, the ruling should be a catch (not to mention that the ground cannot cause a fumble). That is probable the worst call I've ever seen in a playoff game. I hope that the Cowboys raise a big stink about it and if I were them, I'd keep a close eye on the bank account of the replay official in the following weeks. Green Bay deserved a better win than that.
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Cmon man!
    Refs can't win em all for yall
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

I agree I thought it was a catch also , that call and the call last weekend were they changed it to interference are bunk calls .
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

You live by the ref, you die by the ref.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
          I agree I thought it was a catch also , that call and the call last weekend were they changed it to interference are bunk calls .
          Yawn
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
            Yawn

Comment

Cmon man!
              Refs can't win em all for yall
              Sorry Dwayne.....been a Cowboys fan since I was a little boy. Leopard can't change his spots. I just have to hold my nose and suppress the urge to throw up every time I see Jerry Jones.
              Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
              "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                Sorry Dwayne.....been a Cowboys fan since I was a little boy. Leopard can't change his spots. I just have to hold my nose and suppress the urge to throw up every time I see Jerry Jones.
                I hear ya
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

I hear ya

Comment

Lol. It's all a moot point.

Comment

Dallas plus 5 1/2 takes away most all the pain. And Indy plus 9 1/5 ...well I think Ill go ahead with the deck expansion at WEM

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOWS!!!! +5.5

Comment

Yawn
                        Bc the Texans suck!
                        Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
                          Bc the Texans suck!
                          Ok
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Heres where the theories go to hell:

1. The refs are on the take theory: if Vegas or Green Bay paid the refs then Dallas loses because Jerry is being an a//7e and doesn't pay more to get the call he needs. Dallas still loses.

2. The play cost them the game theory: There are at least 59 minutes and 30 seconds of game time that didn't involve the overruled catch. Had Dallas played to their potential in the other 99% of the game, they win. If they could pressure the QB they win. If they could hold on to the ball, they win. Dallas still loses.

3. No one likes Dallas theory: Well, actually, that one is true but I can't wish a Dallas loss. If I could, they would be 0-16. I can't make that happen so Dallas still loses (of their own accord).

....goodnight Dallas. Here is to hoping the Texans won't suck another year.

JYC
                            "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Good post
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X