Whos ready for baseball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos ready for baseball?

Whos ready for some baseball? Baseballs my game, Played for most of my life, coached baseball and girls senior fast pitch teams. Even got to coach the girls all star team while playing in my own all star games. GO ORIOLES!!!!!!!
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

I am !! Cmon april
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

We oughta do a FWE night at the Astros vs Orioles game.
      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

I have fond baseball memories . Go Astros !
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I I'm into it !!!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Me and Deano go to 4 or 5 games a yr
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
              Me and Deano go to 4 or 5 games a yr

thanks for inviting me

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                thanks for inviting me
                Guey you always send pics after you are at game don't gimme that bull!!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

I take Barham all the time ,it's just hard to babysit him on the way home ! Blhaaaahahhhlaahaaa

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                    I take Barham all the time ,it's just hard to babysit him on the way home ! Blhaaaahahhhlaahaaa
                    X2
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Baseball is my sport...at home the TV stays tuned to MLB 24/7...two weeks for pitchers and catchers to report!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Can't wait either , a kid i hollered for every game he played here at Alvin high school , got traded to the Yankees. Can't wait to watch him this year he was with the Marlins last year Nate Eovaldi !!!!

Comment

MLB network stays on my tv too.
                          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

I took my son to the Astros fan fest last Saturday.Saw some of the old-timers and got a few autographs,J.R. Richard and Terry Puhl were a couple of them.Then we went down the tunnel into where they have the cages and got to take 10 full swings against the machine.I can still swing that stick,btw....lol.It was a cool experience.All the current Astro players were out there walking around.We had a good time.Some of my best memories were when Nolan Ryan and J.R. Richard would take the hill back in the day and feed those guys some "chin music" and then mow 'em down.Those were some great times going to the Dome and watching those teams.

Alan Ashby,Enos Cabell,Craig Reynolds,Bob Watson,Jose Cruz,Cesar Cedeno,Terry Puhl,Nolan Ryan,J.R.Richard,Joe Neikro,Vern Ruhle,Joe Sambito....I know ya'll remember those guys.Let's play some ball!!!
                            TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0168.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	561646Here is some of my Astros gear...have the starting eight plus rotation/bullpen for the WS team and the 1987 team...plus a few extra guys I liked...also those are the Bags and Biggio game used bats from the WS year...waiting to find a good Berkman. Biggio would wrap the end in tape after he used it for a few games and take it to the cage for BP...he could see the spin better he was getting from his swing. Bagwell started doing the same that year but this bat got to me before the cage.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X